Plastic surgery is becoming more and more demanded by men and women around the globe. At the same time, the number of plastic surgery clinics is increasing to meet the demand. To promote your clinic, a creative marketing strategy is a must-have. Standing out from the crowd is the only way to become successful in the industry.
No matter how professional and experienced your surgeons are, word-of-the-mouth marketing is only a part of the deal. It’s up to the marketing team to develop a worthy campaign to help your potential patients find the clinic. Let’s take a look at the marketing tips to improve your efforts.
SEO for plastic surgery clinics is one of the most important components of any marketing campaign. Today, the majority of your potential patients are looking for the best plastic surgery clinic online. Thus, appearing on the first pages of search engines guarantees patients’ flow and boosting of profits.
SEO is a complicated science, which requires time and investments. Finding the best SEO strategy and capitalizing on it can help you achieve impressive results. Unless you have a marketing team with SEO experts, you may need to outsource this task. You can find numerous SEO tips online. However, taking advantage of them takes substantial time.
Even though patients may be ready to travel to find the best plastic surgeon, most of them are looking for a solution close to home. That’s where location-based marketing comes in. It would help if you made yourself available to the people in your neighborhood and your city.
- Write blogs specific to your local area to attract patients interested in a specific subject.
- Submit information about your clinic to the local directories.
- Use location-related keywords on your website, such as “Plastic surgery in Memphis.”
- Use social media to find the audience in your area, join local groups, be an active member of the local chats.
- Create an offer relevant to your services to attract local patients. Physical brochure advertising works in such a case.
- Use pay-per-click advertising on websites specializing in local information and services.
Social media is one of your best tools when it comes to marketing your clinic. You not only get a chance to find your target audience and learn about its interests besides plastic surgery, but you can also build a relationship with your potential patients. You can use social media to:
- Educate patients –share useful information about plastic surgery while promoting your clinic
- Facilitate collaboration – make it easy for the patients to ask questions. While they are contemplating surgery, they have hundreds of them. Once they decided to do it, you have already established a trusting relationship with them.
- Improve brand awareness – be active with your followers while searching for the target audience to make your brand visible for everyone interested in plastic surgery.
- Easy contact makes it easy to contact a surgeon or a consultant to answer simple questions.
Use social media and your website to provide valuable offers to your patients. A patient looking to do plastic surgery is likely to choose your clinic if it has a valuable offer running at that moment.
The trick to making valuable offers work for you is to have them appear regularly. The feedback and the word-of-the-mouth marketing you’ll get from a patient lured in by the offer can substantially boost your profits.