Lash lifts have become a hot trend lately. These are like the ultimate beauty luxuries that have given another dimension to the eyelashes and their appearance on the face overall. This treatment is the best for those with stubborn lashes – the ones that are short and tough to enhance with mascara.
So, if your trial of all the top-rated curlers, lash extensions, and other similar products have gone in vain, lash-lift is a great solution for you. They are the so-worth-it upgrade that just by looking yourself in the mirror after the treatment; you will feel like a princess.
Here are a few benefits that you can enjoy from a lash-lift treatment –
- No more lash curlers. Taking a session from a renowned lash lift salon will give you amazing lash curls without having to deal with the hassle of uncomfortable curlers you are using for years.
- Custom curl options. The best thing about getting a professional lash-lift is that you get an opportunity to give your lashes a new life. You get a service based on the length of your actual lashes and nothing that looks odd or out of place.
- Long-lasting results. The results of properly done lash tint last longer than that of your curl tools and heavy coats of mascara. Your lashes remain in their new and refreshed look for an estimated six to eight weeks (depending on how you care for them).
- Painless and hassle-free. Lash-lift treatments generally take somewhere around thirty to forty minutes on both eyes. There is no pain, and you have to keep your eyes shut throughout. Due to that, I have seen people relaxing and taking a good nap while they lay down for the treatment.
- Little care. With lash lift, there is not much to do for maintenance. You just have to ensure that you don’t wet your lashes or use mascara on them right away. Just be in a moisture-free and comfortable place for twenty hours post the treatment and you are good to go.
However, to avail these benefits, you have to first look for a lash technician. These are my tips for searching for an ideal one –
- Use the power of social media. Always browse through your chosen artist’s social media account and website to see if they provide the lash treatment and the results that you are looking for.
- Check qualifications. You never have to be hesitant in asking questions about the lash technicians’ training, qualification or experience. You want to ensure they are carrying out the best practices and giving you enough confidence in their services.
- Ask for pre-treatment advice. Before booking your lash lift session straight away, it is wise to discuss what kind of precautions one has to take before the treatment. That way you know how to prep your lashes and receive the best results.
- Compare pricing. Not all lash technicians are alike, and every one offers a different level of services. Now, that doesn’t imply that the ones charging high prices are better; but, usually, the treatment isn’t that cheap as some may be offering. So, watch out for that.